24 hour Heating & Air Conditioning Specialists for Over 40 Years
Boilers | Crown Boilers
Ardmore Fresh Air is Here for Boiler Service and Installation
Fans of steam heating, which is delivered through pipes to radiators in various rooms in your home or business, know how important it is to have a high-quality boiler.
Ardmore Fresh Air, a family-owned and operated business providing service for more than 40 years in Chicagoland and nearby cities, has plenty of experience helping customers select boilers and boiler installation.
Heat distributed through radiators is efficient and a welcome source of comfort to people living or working in the building. At the heart of the system is the boiler, which is why you want to only install a well-respected brand with the help of an honest and reputable HVAC company like Ardmore Fresh Air.
Do You Need a New Boiler Installed or Repairs?
Your boiler may be malfunctioning now, leading you to think it needs to be replaced. While we will be happy to swap out a new boiler for your old one, first, we will see about fixing it.
A technician from Ardmore Fresh Air will check out all aspects of the boiler, examining its various parts, connections, switches, wires, and other components. Each of our vehicles has standard boiler parts onboard, so repair jobs are often quite easy and quick to accomplish.
We Proudly Carry Crown Boilers
Many business and residential customers call us because they are in search of Crown Boilers in Chicagoland. Ardmore Fresh Air carries Crown Boilers, and our HVAC experts can speak knowledgeably on this brand if you have any questions.
Aruba 4 (AWR)
- Cast iron heat exchanger
- Boiler easily field convertible to left side piping
- Built-in rear draft diverter to fit low spaces
- Controls located inside the jacket and easily accessible from front of boiler
- Eight sizes from 38 to 280 MBH
- Limited lifetime warranty
Bimini – Residential (BWC)
- Cast aluminum heat exchanger
- Microprocessor based control system with:
- Digital touch pad and display
- Outdoor reset temperature sensor
- Domestic hot water priority
- Multiple venting options
- PPs - concentric polypropylene
- PPs - chimney vent liner
- AL29-4C Stainless
- Six sizes from 70 to 225 MBH
- Natural or LP gas
- Stainless steel water tube heat exchanger
- Five sizes • 80, 100, 120, 150, and 180 MBH input
- Compact wall mount installation
- Outdoor reset with included sensor
- Modulating burner with 5:1 turndown ratio
- Honeywell SOLA control with touch screen user interface
- Vent adapter allows for CPVC/PVC or single wall polypropylene venting
- Preinstalled boiler pump
Keep the Steam Flowing: Call Today for Installation or Repair Service for Your Boiler
Our knowledgeable experts will assist you in boiler installation as well as with regular inspections, maintenance, and cleaning. For details on the services we provide for residential or commercial boiler setups, please contact Ardmore Fresh Air today.